IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
WE DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH APPLY WHENEVER YOU BUY WINGMAN PRODUCTS FROM US. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE. BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The Website (wingmancovers.com) displays the Wingman products that are advertised for sale. By advertising on the Website, we are inviting you to place an order with us. If you place an order, we are not obliged to accept that order. The contract between you and us will only be formed and completed upon actual despatch of the Wingman products to you. You may include any number of items within a single order, subject to any restrictions set out in these Terms or on the Website. Each order you place will be a separate contract between us. We reserve the right to refuse to supply Wingman products to any person.
- The following paragraphs explain the process that you will need to go through to place an order and how the contract for the sale of Wingman products between us will be formed. This section also explains important information about payment and delivery.
Step 1 – Choosing your Wingman Products
You can select a Wingman product for purchase by clicking on the item that you are interested in, and then clicking on “Add to Basket”.
Step 2 –Reviewing your Basket
You can review the Wingman products that you have added to your basket. You can change the contents of your basket by amending the quantity of Wingman products you want to order (which may be subject to a maximum number of Wingman products, from time to time), removing any unwanted Wingman products by clicking ‘Remove’ and viewing the basket total value. You can also enter any promotional code that you may have. Entering a valid promotional code and clicking ‘Redeem’ will update the basket total. You can then continue shopping and adding to your basket if you wish or if you don’t want to buy anything else, go straight to the next step.
Step 3 – Going to Checkout
Once you have finished shopping, you can proceed to Checkout by clicking on “Checkout Securely” or by hovering over the basket icon in the top right hand corner of the page and then clicking “Checkout”.
Step 4 – Customer registration
You will then be asked whether you are a new or an existing customer. To register as a new customer, you will be asked to set up an account. Existing customers will be asked for a password and e-mail address to login, each time an order is placed.
Step 5 – Completing your Address and Delivery Details
You will be shown a list of any delivery addresses you have previously entered. You will have the option of selecting the same address for your billing address. Alternatively, on the next screen you can enter a different billing address. you must provide us with the correct address details. We will not be liable for any delay or failure of delivery as a result of your failure to provide accurate address details.
Step 6 – Your Order Summary and Payment Information
You will then need to choose your payment method and enter your payment details. Please check this information very carefully. you will then be given the option to save such details for your next visit. Any previously saved payment details will appear here. Your order summary page will then appear in the right hand corner. This includes details of the Wingman products in your order. You should check the details carefully at this stage, as this is the final stage in the order process at which you can correct any mistakes or change the Wingman products that you want to order. You can do this by returning to the home page and completing the process set out above again. If you are happy with your order, click “Place Order & Pay”.
Step 7 – Placing your Order
By clicking on “Place Order & Pay”, you are confirming that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms. At this point your order will be submitted to us.
Step 8 – Order Acknowledgement
Once we have received confirmation that your payment has been authorised, a screen will appear thanking you for your order. You will be given an order reference and an e-mail will be sent to you to acknowledge your order. It will confirm the Wingman products, price and the delivery charge. You may print a copy of the order acknowledgment and e-mail and keep them for your records. Please note, our acceptance of your order (regardless of the content of any emails we send you) will only take place on despatch of your order. We may refuse your order or cancel your order if we decide it is reasonable to do so. This may include circumstances where:
– We are unable to obtain authorised payment or the payment process is incomplete; or
– We identify a product or pricing error on the Website; or
– You fail to submit all necessary and relevant details to allow us to fulfil the order; or
– Wingman products are temporarily unavailable or out of stock
We may contact you by phone or email to verify details before we are able to process and despatch your order, or we may be unable to accept it.
- Prices and delivery charges are as published on the Website when we accept your order. Prices include VAT and are in pounds sterling. Delivery charges are shown separately. All applicable delivery charges are as stated on the Website at the time you place your order. The delivery charge for the order is shown on the shopping basket page below your chosen Wingman products.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the items indicated to you is correct, but we may amend prices at any time. If you notice there is a difference between a price at the time the order is made and the price when we ship your order, you should inform us by email to email@example.com and decide whether you wish to proceed with your order. If for any reason payment has already been taken, it will be re-credited to your credit or debit card.
- Offers and promotions on the Website are subject to availability and we may change or withdraw them at any time and without notice. Nothing shall oblige us to maintain offers or promotions for any period. Additional terms may apply, details of which will be displayed.
- We must receive payment for the Wingman products and any delivery charges in full, cleared payment before they are despatched.
- We accept payment via Paypal and most major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. You must only use a card if you are the named cardholder. By placing an order, you confirm that you are the authorised cardholder. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation and security checks, as well as authorisation by the card issuer and any additional terms imposed by the issuer. If the issuer does not authorise payment, we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Your card provider may charge you for using your card. Please check the terms and conditions with your card provider carefully and in advance of submitting your payment details.
If You Change Your Mind
- You have a legal right to cancel the contract (subject to certain exceptions set out below) without giving any reason within 14 days of the day after you receive the Wingman products. This is the “Cancellation Period”.
- You can cancel by completing the cancellation form set out below, or by letting us know in any other way, and sending it to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You should keep evidence of having given notice of cancellation, such as an e-mail receipt.
- You must return the Wingman products to us (at your own risk and cost) within 14 (fourteen) days of notifying us that you wish to cancel by sending them (by recorded delivery or courier) to Wingman Covers Ltd, 19 Links Drive, Radlett WD7 8BD. We will not be responsible for any costs associated with returning the Wingman products to us.
- The Wingman products must be returned unopened, unused and in good condition with the original packaging intact in a re-saleable condition. Due to the nature of the Wingman products and for hygiene reasons we cannot refund opened packs.
- Within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving the returned Wingman products, we will ordinarily refund the full purchase price, together with the delivery charge paid. Please note though that if you want to return only some Wingman products but keep the rest of your order, you may not be entitled to a refund of the delivery charge.The value of the refund for returned Wingman products will be calculated as a proportion of the total number of Wingman products in the original order to take account of any discount applied to multiple pack orders.
If Things Go Wrong (damaged Wingman products)
- We warrant that the Wingman products that we supply are of satisfactory quality and are fit for the purpose for which products of that nature are commonly supplied.
- If you return Wingman products to us for a reason other than if you change your mind, we will inspect the Wingman products and either replace them or refund the full purchase price of the Wingman products if we accept that there is a manufacturing defect or other fault in the Wingman products. This is subject to you returning the Wingman products to us no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of purchase of the Wingman products.
- We will replace the Wingman products or refund you, provided that the defect or fault is not; caused by usual wear and tear, damage caused deliberately or accidentally, your negligence or if you fail to follow product instructions or if the Wingman products have been misused. Any refund will also include any delivery charges that you have paid and your cost of returning the Wingman products to us. If we do not find any fault or defect, then your cancellation and refund rights are limited to those set out in paragraph 10 above, although this does not affect your statutory rights. Subject to paragraphs 22 and 23 below, the remedy in this paragraph 17 represents our entire liability to you for any claim in respect of the Wingman products that the law provides, in so far as we are permitted to limit our liability to you.
- If you believe that Wingman products have a defect then you should not use them before returning them to us. Nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights. These are your rights granted by law and which cannot be changed by us.
- If you wish to return Wingman products in accordance with paragraph 17 you may return the Wingman products to us in an unused, re-saleable condition to the returns address in paragraph 12.
- We will aim to process your refund or replace the Wingman products as soon as possible, but will do so within 30 (thirty) days of you returning the Wingman products to us.
- We will not be responsible for Wingman products that are lost or damaged in the post.
- NOTHING IN THE CONTRACT OR ELSEWHERE WILL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR ANY LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR FRAUD OR LIABILITY THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN RELATION TO CONSUMER PROTECTION RIGHTS OR FOR ANY OTHER MATTERS, WHICH IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR US TO EXCLUDE. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
- We are not responsible to you for loss or damage of a kind that we could not reasonably have foreseen, which results from you misusing the Wingman products, or loss and/or damage as a result of wear or tear or otherwise from a Wingman product which is damaged after it was delivered to you. You should satisfy yourself that Wingman products are suitable for your own specific needs.
- We aim to deliver the Wingman products within the indicative timescales shown on our Website. References to “working day” shall mean any day of the week, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays. However, time is not of the essence for delivery or performance and all delivery dates specified on our Website and in any correspondence are estimates only. This means that we will not be responsible if Wingman products are delivered outside those times and we will not be liable for the consequences of any delay. If we are unable to deliver the Wingman products within the indicated timescale, we shall use reasonable efforts to tell you this by e-mail and give you an amended delivery estimate.
- If the Wingman products you have ordered are out of stock then we will let you know by e-mail.
- If you order more than one product, we do not guarantee that all Wingman products will be delivered to you in one delivery, and we reserve the right to deliver in multiple consignments.
- Ownership of the Wingman products will only pass to you upon delivery of the Wingman products. The Wingman products will be at your risk from the time of delivery and you should therefore take reasonable care of them.
- If the Wingman products or quantity that you receive are not as you ordered due to our error, then you should inform us by email to email@example.com as soon as possible after you receive the Wingman products and become aware of the error. We will make good any error. We will also reimburse to you any delivery costs that you incur in sending the incorrect Wingman products back to us. However, we ask you to contact us in advance to arrange your return. Any Wingman products that you receive in error and intend to return must not be used by you.
- Wingman products will be delivered to the address that you provide in the order process, however delivery practices may vary depending on which carrier is delivering the Wingman products. You must provide a valid address for delivery. The delivery method that we use may vary depending on the nature and number of the Wingman products. We shall select what we think is the most appropriate delivery method for the Wingman products.
- We reserve the right to make alternative arrangements for delivery, which will depend upon the carrier we use to deliver the Wingman products. This may include leaving the Wingman products with a neighbour or in a safe place in or around your property.
- If the Wingman products are not delivered on the date expected, you should notify us of such non-delivery within 10 (ten) days of such failure of delivery.
- We will not be in any way responsible to you for a failure to sell goods that you wish to buy; for a failure to comply with our obligations under the contract; or for costs or liabilities which you incur as a result of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control – including but not limited to any act of God, flood, fire, trade dispute, lack of third party materials and services, or terrorist acts.
- The contract between you and us is binding. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations to another person without our express agreement. We may transfer or assign our rights and obligations under the contract, or appoint third parties to assist us in performing our obligations at any time, provided that this will not reduce our obligations to you.
- If any clause of this contract is found in any way to be void by a Court or other competent authority, then all other clause of the contract will continue to apply.
- If either we or you do not at any time act on any rights that we have under this contract, then it will not affect the rights of either of us to enforce any rights at a later stage. If either of us chooses not to rely on a right which we have, it will not affect any other rights that either of us has.
- The Contract is subject to English law and both we and you agree that any dispute arising under or connected to it will be decided by the English courts.
- We may amend these Terms at any time and without notice to you. Any change will take effect immediately after being posted on the Website and will be deemed to be accepted by any person who uses the Website. Where you have already placed an order, the contract will remain subject to the version of the Terms that were in place at the time when you placed your order, subject to any changes expressly agreed between you and us.
- Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude or limit any rights available under applicable law which cannot be excluded or limited. This means that these Terms will not change any rights that the law grants to you, which that law does not allow us to change or limit.
- A person who is not party to the contract shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of it, which means that only we and you have rights under it. This does not affect any right or remedy of any person that exists or is available otherwise than under that Act.
The contract is the entire agreement and understanding between us in respect of its subject matter, and will supersede and replace any prior agreements, understandings or arrangements whether written or verbal. We each acknowledge that in entering into the contract, neither of us has relied on any representation or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written other than as specifically set out in the contract or on the Website. If you are uncertain as to your rights under the contract or you want any explanation about them, please write to or email our customer services department at the address set out above.